Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Post 2012 jk --> 3.6 mods (with pics or links) here.

Old 02-14-2012, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HEY DILLON DAY COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT BLUE STICKER WITH THE YELLOW STRIPES IS? I SEE THAT DAMN THING EVERY WHERE
Old 02-14-2012, 05:40 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BadTrainDriver
Does the AFE exhaust do away with the resonator?
Looks good from the rear!
yes.

I sent you a PM warpipe concerning the sticker.

Last edited by DillionDay; 02-14-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by warpipe
HEY DILLON DAY COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT BLUE STICKER WITH THE YELLOW STRIPES IS? I SEE THAT DAMN THING EVERY WHERE
http://www.hrc.org/ Human Right Campaign
Old 02-14-2012, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nbdude

http://www.hrc.org/ Human Right Campaign
Moving right along, has anyone install the new Banks CAI ?
Old 02-14-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hasten3
Moving right along, has anyone install the new Banks CAI ?
No, but I will as soon as I can figure out where to buy the damn thing.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mattgt5

No, but I will as soon as I can figure out where to buy the damn thing.
I will call them tomorrow http://bankspower.com/products/show/403/95
Old 02-15-2012, 02:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Subscribed. So far I have a Garvin Expedition roof rack, Terra Flex 2.5 inch BB, and the overly expensive sound deadening/thermal Boom Mats which perform their task quite well. I've ordered the Black Rock Yuma 17x8 wheels and will be adding 35s, JCR Crusader stubby front winch bumper, winch(Engo, RR, or Smitty Built 8500-9500 range with synthetic line), Trail Mods removable fender flares, Rigid Industries E series 10 inch flood/spot LED light, 2x Rigid Diffused lights, and the AEV Procal. I will post pics (before and after) when I get started.

Future mods will include rear tire carrier bumper, also from JCR, on board air, and beefier rock rails that attach to the frame, like Garvin or Poison Spider, differential sliders, armor, etc. I'm also looking forward to a programmer for the 12+ that will maximize all the fuel/air/spark mods such as intakes, exhaust, etc.

Maybe even a supercharger if it's not extremely expensive later on down the road. Can't wait to start!!
Old 02-15-2012, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jfh1976
Subscribed. So far I have a Garvin Expedition roof rack, Terra Flex 2.5 inch BB, and the overly expensive sound deadening/thermal Boom Mats which perform their task quite well. I've ordered the Black Rock Yuma 17x8 wheels and will be adding 35s, JCR Crusader stubby front winch bumper, winch(Engo, RR, or Smitty Built 8500-9500 range with synthetic line), Trail Mods removable fender flares, Rigid Industries E series 10 inch flood/spot LED light, 2x Rigid Diffused lights, and the AEV Procal. I will post pics (before and after) when I get started.

Future mods will include rear tire carrier bumper, also from JCR, on board air, and beefier rock rails that attach to the frame, like Garvin or Poison Spider, differential sliders, armor, etc. I'm also looking forward to a programmer for the 12+ that will maximize all the fuel/air/spark mods such as intakes, exhaust, etc.

Maybe even a supercharger if it's not extremely expensive later on down the road. Can't wait to start!!
I just ordered the teraflex 2.5"lift today w the blistein 5100's and now i dont know if i want to do 33's or 35's.If you do 35's are you going to regear?
Old 02-15-2012, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NoDiRTnoGloRy

I just ordered the teraflex 2.5"lift today w the blistein 5100's and now i dont know if i want to do 33's or 35's.If you do 35's are you going to regear?
I will not regear. There is a new chart out on the jk with pentastar (somewhere in this forum or wrangler forum, I forget but I'll find it for ya) that shows 35s for both manual and automatic right in the middle of the green band. Since my Jeep is more DD than off road maniac, being in the green band vs. blue band is fine for me, as green denotes a "good daily driver and acceptable for off road use" or something to that effect. I'll look up the chart now.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JPop
Here's a link to the chart in the FAQ. Just scroll down a bit for the Pentastar chart.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/modified-tech-faq-answers-questions-every-newbie-has-18617/?18617-MODIFIED-TECH-FAQ-Answers-to-the-Questions-Every-Newbie-Has=#post211276

With your situation and agenda 5.13s are probably the best path. More than enough gear for the rigors of 37s and towing while keeping you at a good range for when you upsize your tires to 40s.

Also, here's the chart.
Here is the original thread. Let's see if this cut and paste works from iPad!

Quick Reply: Post 2012 jk --> 3.6 mods (with pics or links) here.