Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Posion Spider rear bumper

Old 10-13-2011, 06:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that the PSC light thingy? or did you go with a different brand? I need to get one..dont know why i am stalling on buying it....lazy i guess tho i know its needed..
Old 10-13-2011, 06:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Bnizzle
Is that the PSC light thingy? or did you go with a different brand? I need to get one..dont know why i am stalling on buying it....lazy i guess tho i know its needed..
the one on mine is the PSC one.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bnizzle
I also got mine from poison spyder. You can get them at a lot of places. They are made by ORO (off road only). They're really nice. Just be sure to get the one with a six foot wire harness with it.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Stillnutz
I also got mine from poison spyder. You can get them at a lot of places. They are made by ORO (off road only). They're really nice. Just be sure to get the one with a six foot wire harness with it.
Never realized who made it. Just knew my installer bought it from PS. I have the 6-foot harness, too. Thanks nutz.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys, love this bumper and have it on my list. Although after reading this thread it seems like a lot of work to get it to fit correctly. Do all rear bumpers take this much work to install?
Old 10-14-2011, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeepNoob10
Hey guys, love this bumper and have it on my list. Although after reading this thread it seems like a lot of work to get it to fit correctly. Do all rear bumpers take this much work to install?
All bumpers require some amount of massaging to get dialed in just right. PSC makes a GREAT bumper and you will not regret getting it. Despite my troubles (mostly self imposed), I am very happy with it and would not go back.
Old 10-15-2011, 04:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks guys on the recomendation for the 6' cable, ordering it today..late i know but whateve lol. Just got bumper back from Powder Coating..looks sic!

Took me 20 mins longer to get out of there as all the shop guys where talking about the welds and how legit the PSC gear was....Looking to install monday...
Old 11-07-2011, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone have any problems getting this to even mount on the frame rails? I a big hammer really necessary ?
Old 11-07-2011, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

On the frame rails it show to drill 2 holes but on one side there is already a hole there on the other side there isn't, it also says to unbolt the outside swaybar mount, my swaybar mounts to the bottom of the frame, has this changed with different years? Mine is a 2010.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone know anything about removing the sway bar mount?

Quick Reply: Posion Spider rear bumper