Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

POSER, No More!....um, now what?

Old 11-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben
hmm... I think it would make an interesting poll/thread. There seems to be a lot of people with jeeps who think that mud is for the devil and want no part of it. Then there are some of us to whom a muddy trail is next to heaven. Rocky guys say mud messes stuff up. Mud guys say rocks break things. Let's not hijack this thread, but where should it be posted? JK Talk? Offroad 101?

as it would be conjecture, JK Talk would be the apropriate place IMO.

you mud guys are off your rocker.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:42 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh man that looks like so much fun. That reminds me of the roller coaster Jeep commercial at the end when they hit the big puddle and everyone has there hands up in the air. Have fun cleanig it.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:44 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by scottg07
I have actually seen some in an old CJ do this before. I couldn't beleive that they actually let him do it...
there was thread here, a few months ago, of a guy going through the car wash topless in his jk. I bet his jeep was never the same
Old 11-17-2008, 01:24 PM
JK Junkie

inside is done...4hrs later
Old 11-17-2008, 01:30 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bring it to the dealer, tell them the top leaks and now theres all kinds of crap in it.

EDIT: I see your done.. how did that go?

I went wheeling 10/11 in PA and went through some mud topless and doorless at maybe 1 MPH.. mud up to the sills but none came in, that was my "pucker factor" of the trip. how do you feel about mud now? Hows it smelling?
Old 11-17-2008, 01:32 PM
Eternal ***erator

Originally Posted by racer83l
bring it to the dealer, tell them the top leaks and now theres all kinds of crap in it.

Old 11-17-2008, 01:36 PM
JK Junkie

EDIT: I see your done.. how did that go?
im worn out. may hold off on the outside until tomorrow morning.

I went wheeling 10/11 in PA and went through some mud topless and doorless at maybe 1 MPH.. mud up to the sills but none came in, that was my "pucker factor" of the trip. how do you feel about mud now? Hows it smelling?
No foul odor yet, just good ol' east texas dirt. Left it in the sun as I washed, so mildew should be avoided.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:39 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash
No foul odor yet, just good ol' east texas dirt. Left it in the sun as I washed, so mildew should be avoided.

nice. the stuff i deal with smells like something died the second you disturb it.. Im afraid to have my interior both scratched, and smelly. Id probably get arrested if ever pulled over for suspicion of some sort of foul play connected to some sort of murder.

how about some clean pics???
Old 11-17-2008, 01:53 PM
JK Freak

Hahahahahahah. Wow i would love to see someone do this and try to be extremely serious about the whole thing. LoL. Just the face of the worker would be awesome haha
Old 11-17-2008, 02:00 PM
JK Junkie

wow. talk about a break-in. holy sh!t man.. thats my story. good luck cleaning that. i wanna see your clean pics when you're done getting her back to normal again. best wishes

Quick Reply: POSER, No More!....um, now what?