Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.
View Poll Results: Stay with the Flat Fenders or go back to stockers?
Xenon Narrow Flat Fenders
47.66%
Stock Fenders
52.34%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Stock Fenders or Xenon Narrow Flat Fenders w/35's

Old 05-18-2008, 07:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This would be with no lift for comparison sake. These are aproximations using photoshop. FWIW. Just having some fun with your pictures.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Gasser you do good work I like the look but don't have Photoshop and was curious what it'd look like. I saved your photo so I could do a side by side tomorrow. I'd have to order a new inner boot and just re-install the stockers is all, but with 37x 13.50x 17 MT Baja claws and the way it is now I think it'd give me just what I'm invisioning. Honestly I love the BL and the front gap filler I made helped tremendously.

Tell you what I'm going to do, get a pic of my buddys TJ, my JK beside it, same lighting/locating/etc and get you to do your magic of his tires/wheels on mine which would really give me an idea of what I like better. Truth is I'm liking it more and more just the way it is but love playing with options, which is what makes Jeeping fun.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:50 AM
JK Freak

I will do my best with the picture you give me. Try to get the Jeeps at the same angle and distance, in the same lighting. I can't promise I can make it look like the above pic as your lighting and setting made it very easy to move things around.

After seeing a Jeep run 36 inch tires with minimal lift with the Xenons, I bet with only your lift and xenons you would be fine. I would like to see your body lift gap cover. That may help.

Yea, I just got the photoshop and its pretty cool. Want a pink jeep? Ha

Jeff
Old 05-19-2008, 11:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Gasser
I will do my best with the picture you give me. Try to get the Jeeps at the same angle and distance, in the same lighting. I can't promise I can make it look like the above pic as your lighting and setting made it very easy to move things around.

After seeing a Jeep run 36 inch tires with minimal lift with the Xenons, I bet with only your lift and xenons you would be fine. I would like to see your body lift gap cover. That may help.

Jeff
I'll get a closeup pic of the gap filler with my new camera, it's a world of difference not seeing all the goobagoo between the bumper and grill.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:42 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No downsizing sasquatch Believe not the photoshop Sasquatchone, Baja claws,Bajaclaws,Bajaclaws, vision you must keep yes!
Old 05-19-2008, 01:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mkjeep
No downsizing sasquatch Believe not the photoshop Sasquatchone, Baja claws,Bajaclaws,Bajaclaws, vision you must keep yes!
thank you Yoda, I couldn't downsize Sassy, like it too much and the tires are going to happen sooner than later...lets just say I like Ramen Noodles..

then gears...I don't care if I have to put on $90.00 black steelies to get them on...it's getting what I planned.

I just want to see a photo of what mine would look like with the 37s that I specified, I'm not taking off this Bodylift nor am I ever putting stock fenders back on it
Old 05-19-2008, 01:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im liking the xenon flatties, but then again, Im partial to them since I own a set.....

looks good
Old 05-19-2008, 02:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Gasser

Jeff
gap filler
Old 05-19-2008, 09:02 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hopefully I'll get mine on this weekend. Wife is going to florida, said I could stay home and work on the jeep if I wanted, I luv her.

Quick Reply: POLL: Stock Fenders or Xenon Narrow Flat Fenders w/35's