Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Poison Spyder Rocker Guards

Old 05-21-2008, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright, Alright!! Enough with the RE lifts, does anyone have PSC rock rails with sliders!!!
Old 05-21-2008, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by deanthemachine04
the re longarm kit uses the same springs for a 4 door as a 2 door. the coils will give about 5.5 inches lift on a 2 door. they do not actually advertise a 5.5 inch kit, but it does say that is what a 2 door will gain from the coils.
Yep...What he said. Dont make me bust out the measuring tape to prove it lol.

Chuck
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1669.JPG
Views:	112
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	9449  
Old 05-21-2008, 11:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by brknmach
Alright, Alright!! Enough with the RE lifts, does anyone have PSC rock rails with sliders!!!

NO! They are not shipping out yet, I had them on order since mid Jan... I just cancelled the order, but am still awaiting the body armor pieces hopefully within a week?!

I'm not surprised they didn't take a picture, they obviously aren't in any hurry getting their JK product out either.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

I personally dont own any PSC products and have never dealt with them, but they seem to be really bad at actually getting their product out there. They have awesome designs and i love their rockers, fenders and bumpers....but if you have to wait more than 6 months for a product to reach your door step thats kinda out of control. You would think they would crank these things out for how popular they are, but thats just me thinking out loud.

just my $.02

Chuck
Old 05-21-2008, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

I wheel with a guy who is the neighbor to the owner of PSC. I asked him about PSC stuff and he told me PSC is happy where he is at and what he has going on and does not really care about getting things out to people or making them. I like PSC stuff as well, but they are in their own world. Personally I would not count on them for anything. If their stuff comes out great, but I would not hold my breath or pre-order anything.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One of the main problems with PSC is that it is growing trmendously busy, but I don't think Clifton Slay wants to expand. He is comfortable with a certain level of business, and as things get busier and you get to a point where you could expand, you are also expanding the risk you are taking, and many business owners I know are afraid of losing more. I would imagine it would be the same for PSC.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Littlejon
One of the main problems with PSC is that it is growing trmendously busy, but I don't think Clifton Slay wants to expand. He is comfortable with a certain level of business, and as things get busier and you get to a point where you could expand, you are also expanding the risk you are taking, and many business owners I know are afraid of losing more. I would imagine it would be the same for PSC.

That stuff is all fine and good, and I understand and respect the owner's desires. I'd probably be a little the same, but when you say you are taking orders for a Feb shipping then another 3 months go by, that is disrespectful to the customers.

I don't know how the business works, but why then do you allow huge companies like 4 Wheel Parts to pimp your stuff? Isn't this just begging for MORE business?

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Rocker Guards