Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Poison Spyder Rocker Guards

Old 05-20-2008, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Poison Spyder Rocker Guards

Does anyone have the poison spyder rock rails?? If you do could you post some pics up (besides the pictures on their website), I really like these rock rails but I don't see too many people with them. Thanks!
Old 05-20-2008, 08:41 PM
JK Newbie

i really like those too and i see theyll work with the RE 5.5" lift. and also double as a step. im also interested in some more pics as those are everything i was looking for so this is a bump to the top
Old 05-20-2008, 09:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alg3188
i really like those too and i see theyll work with the RE 5.5" lift. and also double as a step. im also interested in some more pics as those are everything i was looking for so this is a bump to the top
Do you mean 4.5" lift?? Or do you have a TJ?
Old 05-20-2008, 09:45 PM
JK Newbie

yea i guess i did mean 4.5
Old 05-20-2008, 09:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

I couldnt find any either. I e-mailed them and asked. Their reply was that next time they are out wheeling they will try to take a picture. If i was trying to sell something that expensive and someone was interested and asking for a picture, id walk outside and take a picture. Thats just me though. I think that i like the looks though.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by high-octane
I couldnt find any either. I e-mailed them and asked. Their reply was that next time they are out wheeling they will try to take a picture. If i was trying to sell something that expensive and someone was interested and asking for a picture, id walk outside and take a picture. Thats just me though. I think that i like the looks though.
Thats too bad they could not take a picture, the only reason why i would tell a customer no is because i do not have a jk at the shop to take a picture of....
Old 05-21-2008, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brknmach
Do you mean 4.5" lift?? Or do you have a TJ?
Just FYI, if you have a 2-dr RE makes a 5.5" long arm kit. I have it and it rocks.

Chuck
Old 05-21-2008, 08:42 AM
JK Junkie

It's my understanding that they are being re-designed right now so they're probably not available or only the old design is. I was ready to pull the trigger in these so now I'm torn between waiting or finding something else. I'm really liking the A to Z sliders now. Toad and some others have the Two door version and I like the look.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SoCalChuckster
Just FYI, if you have a 2-dr RE makes a 5.5" long arm kit. I have it and it rocks.

Chuck
I have a 4.5" L.A. kit and know several people that work at RE and they do NOT make a 5.5" la kit, here are all of the lifts that RE makes:

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Produc...=007D825778116

Rubicon Express only goes up to 4.5" on the JK's no matter how many doors you have, trust me they dont make a 5.5". If you still think they do here is the number 877.367.7824, ask for Sean.

Last edited by brknmach; 05-21-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:03 AM
JK Freak

the re longarm kit uses the same springs for a 4 door as a 2 door. the coils will give about 5.5 inches lift on a 2 door. they do not actually advertise a 5.5 inch kit, but it does say that is what a 2 door will gain from the coils.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Rocker Guards