Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Poison Spyder Crusher Flares....kick butt quality!!!!

Old 11-25-2009, 02:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This Jeep is Awesome! One of my Favorites
Old 11-25-2009, 04:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I'll have to add these to my fender selection list. I was going to go with the River Raider tube fenders since I saw them on a few Jeeps up at his shop. But these look pretty damn good too.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ae6332
I am not throwing stones here, but I seriously doubt this would be questioned as much if the company making them were say LOD or Purejeep. Agreed that companies will make there product look amazing however they can for consumers, but its the first effort like this I have seen at least be shown on this site.

I think its neat to see a request from a consumer actually be done by the company just for the heck of it...its a great way to grab attention and customers.

of course just my 2 cents
Hi there, I am new to the whole Forum and Jeep thing. I really like the pictures of how the jeep looks with those steel fenders. It gives it a kind of Hardcore look. I was looking at some of the other websites and I did not see any products like this listed. Do the manufactures listed above make such items and do not offer them on their websites?

I don't really understand what the post above is all about. Can someone please explain it to me?
thx.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by earl
Hi there, I am new to the whole Forum and Jeep thing. I really like the pictures of how the jeep looks with those steel fenders. It gives it a kind of Hardcore look. I was looking at some of the other websites and I did not see any products like this listed. Do the manufactures listed above make such items and do not offer them on their websites?

I don't really understand what the post above is all about. Can someone please explain it to me?
thx.
Purejeep should have a set out soon. piginajeep, a moderator on here had a set installed on his JK just before the east coast jk fest and they looked great. LOD does not have any. River Raider and Poison spider I know have them, along with a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:41 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by highoctane
Purejeep should have a set out soon. piginajeep, a moderator on here had a set installed on his JK just before the east coast jk fest and they looked great. LOD does not have any. River Raider and Poison spider I know have them, along with a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.
M.O.R.E also makes a full set.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by earl

thx.
I wasnt saying anything past the fact that some companies get talked about more than most....and its what jptwinz and so cal tay said just because people are following suite, which rules. Its just sometime hard to have a different opinion on this site without people getting there feelings hurt.

Its all about talking discusing and having opinions on a forum like this, no hard feelings guys!

ps I love almost everyones jeep on here......and I freaking love the PSC flares! and thats what the thread is about so rock it
Old 11-25-2009, 07:55 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ae6332
I wasnt saying anything past the fact that some companies get talked about more than most....and its what jptwinz and so cal tay said just because people are following suite, which rules. Its just sometime hard to have a different opinion on this site without people getting there feelings hurt.

Its all about talking discusing and having opinions on a forum like this, no hard feelings guys!

ps I love almost everyones jeep on here......and I freaking love the PSC flares! and thats what the thread is about so rock it
x2 buddy
Old 11-25-2009, 10:21 PM
JK Freak

Love the flares, and imagine they would take a pretty good hit if they can withstand the weight of Jeep crawling up on them. There had to be a lot of leverage placed on the mounting points while accomplishing this feat; this is undeniable. Is the fender actually resting on the tire? It’s impossible for me to tell with the camera angles and the shadows.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:23 AM
JK Freak

This thread makes me drool
Old 11-26-2009, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any word on when the rear PSC fenders are going to ba available I assume you ask about them when you ordered the fronts. I planning on calling monday but hey if you got an answer saves me a little time.
By the way the fenders look nice. It pushed me over the top from river raider on myn descision

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Crusher Flares....kick butt quality!!!!