Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

poison spyder brawler rockers

Old 05-29-2011, 01:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default poison spyder brawler rockers

poison spyder brawler rockers on with a daystar 1" bl with skateboard grip tape

Old 05-29-2011, 02:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice! Except when the griptape gets wet it's going to suck. Every time my board gets water on it the grip is terrible after it dries.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:35 PM
JK Super Freak

let us know how long that grip tape lasts in thE rain. I'm pretty sure I still have a bunch laying In the garage that I could use for the same purpose!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:17 PM
JK Freak

Ok I didn't really didnt know what I bought. The grip tape u can use on wake boards so I think I'm gonna be fine in the rain. I washed the jeep and soaked them and no difference dryed up fine. Btw it's jessup 3100 grip tape I think it should work fine I'll know in a couple months

Quick Reply: poison spyder brawler rockers