Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pls Help Building a Junkyard axle front and rear

Old 01-23-2012, 03:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eckj
Tnt said that the truss wont fit on the jk that the would send it unwelded for you to measure and weld yourself
The one I have came with coil buckets, UCA mounts and the trackbar mount already welded to the truss. They did mention on automatics the driveshaft may be close to hitting the automatic transmisison pan but I have a standard. I haven't test fit it yet so can't say either way but this will be my starting platform.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Here are some photos of the truss they sent me ......

Old 09-17-2013, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome info!!! Love that truss!!
Old 09-17-2013, 07:09 PM
JK Super Freak

A set of jk axles are 65.25" a Dana 60 is 66.5" give or take. Just have a skilled welder with the right equipment weld the truss to get proper penetration and not to warp it.

Last edited by JKingAround; 09-17-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Pls Help Building a Junkyard axle front and rear