Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Plenty of room for 7 passengers and our gear when going to the snow this weekend:

Old 01-28-2010, 11:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I like what you did, jkkeepney. I paid $450 for my backseat when I could've gotten a used one from an older Jeep or even a newer Jeep for much much less. Either way you have to fabricate stuff so you might as well save some $ in the process. The only benefit to mine, though, is that it's quick release. BUt I suppose a person with a welder could make a quick release if they have the skill. Love those half doors btw.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That’s cool but, don’t you guys have laws stating how Meany people can be in a vehicle?
Old 01-29-2010, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

That looks great! But I can't help letting the pediatric emergency room doc in me come through on this one...Even in a front end collision, it sounds like these seats would likely become an ejector seat option...and they are where the kids are sitting...Please be careful!
Old 01-29-2010, 06:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

All valid concerns. 1) The seats are DOT approved; I checked. 2) My 3rd row is extremely secure and it will not eject in a collision. The only concern would be rear collisions, but that's no different than the 2 door Jeeps as they sit just as close to the rear of the Jeep as they do in the 2 door Jeeps. Good questions, folks. Safety is key!
Old 01-29-2010, 07:49 AM
JK Junkie

Who would have though ...3rd row seating in a Wrangler

Quick Reply: Plenty of room for 7 passengers and our gear when going to the snow this weekend: