Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Plenty of room for 7 passengers and our gear when going to the snow this weekend:

Old 01-28-2010, 07:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Plenty of room for 7 passengers and our gear when going to the snow this weekend:

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSCN0232.jpg

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSCN0234.jpg

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSCN0233.jpg
Old 01-28-2010, 07:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice man is tht back row easy to get off
Old 01-28-2010, 08:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Very easy. If you look closely, you can see that it's not installed; the front's not in their quick release slots. The rear bolts down to a crossmember I fabricated to go over that little trunk thingy dip. 3 little kids can fit in the rear. I've had 8 people in it before. With the top down and packed with family and friends, trips are very nice. Everyone loves it and begs for rides in it.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:31 PM
JK Newbie

Looking good.....I miss going on ski trips with my kids. No to hi-jack but I used a back seat from a 2 dr JK. Fabbed up mounting points that are bolted through the body and frame. Still fold and tumbles
Old 01-28-2010, 09:36 PM
JK Freak

how the hell do you get back there JKjeepney? Looks cool. does the middle row fold foward?
Old 01-28-2010, 09:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rballman
how the hell do you get back there JKjeepney? Looks cool. does the middle row fold foward?
Yup....kids "are suppose to" fold down the middle seat but they like to just use the rear tire as a step stool and jump right in Were fortunate enough to be able to run without our windows year round
Old 01-28-2010, 10:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JKjeepney
Yup....kids "are suppose to" fold down the middle seat but they like to just use the rear tire as a step stool and jump right in Were fortunate enough to be able to run without our windows year round
ahhh good ol' Hawaii. what is the temp tomorrow? 76?
Old 01-28-2010, 10:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rballman
ahhh good ol' Hawaii. what is the temp tomorrow? 76?
I hope not! The cold front came through this week and it's been in the low to mid 70's. Hopefully it will be back to the mid 80s tomorrow or this weekend. Unfortunately I gotta fly to Atlanta and I'm not looking forward to the freezing weather.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:41 PM
JK Super Freak

not to be the one to question the bad part, but what happens in a roll situation, the third row has no cage above the heads. sorry, im just paranoid about safety
Old 01-28-2010, 11:23 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by So_Cal_Tay_12
not to be the one to question the bad part, but what happens in a roll situation, the third row has no cage above the heads. sorry, im just paranoid about safety
The same thing that happens to any other convertible that rolls.....squash....thats the risk of driving a vert......actually the Jeep still has the OEM roll bar, which is better than nothing....

Quick Reply: Plenty of room for 7 passengers and our gear when going to the snow this weekend: