Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Please photoshop a 2" lift for me..

Old 04-20-2008, 11:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please photoshop a 2" lift for me..

I was thinking of putting a 2" spacer lift kit on my jeep and keep the tires stock untill i can afford new ones which might be awile. I think it might give it a better stance. I saw a black sahara photoshoped on here with a 2" lift and stock tires and it looked good. I would do it my self but i have no idea how to go about doing it...If someone could help me out i would appreciate it. Also if you wish to comment on putting a 2" spacer lift with stock tires good or bad feel free...

Old 04-20-2008, 02:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks, there are alot of nice looking jeeps there..
Old 04-20-2008, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Your jeep looks good with those tires, i am curious to see how it would look, if it would look funny with the stock goodyear tires.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

There has to be someone out there with photoshop that is willing to help me out...

Quick Reply: Please photoshop a 2" lift for me..