Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pillar switch pod and shifter bezel installed...PICS

Old 11-07-2011, 11:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hate to dig up an old thread but my lower dash panel in my 6 speed has issues, locations 2, 3 and 4 get shut off when I put it in 1st, 3rd or 5th gear..
Having a heck of a time finding switches to fit the existing openings that won't get shut off, seems like the "old style" lighted rocker switches only come in red and are hard to come by at that! Any suggestions?
Old 11-08-2011, 12:40 AM
JK Freak

So, I see some of you saying that you are using the RR Pod and the Daystar switches. Can you post some pictures? I really like the look of 1BAMFR's install, but some of you are saying that the RR switches are crap. If so, why?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge. I just hate to waste money on crap products.

Thanks in advance.

Old 11-08-2011, 05:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rottenbelly
Mine was warped a little also. I heated it with a heat gun and fixed it up.
I really like these except for the words being sideways.
When there turned on the light actually points outward so it not blinding me at night.
Rottenbelly, thanks for posting the pics and the comments. I didn't even think about how bright the lights might be. This is why I love this forum.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:52 PM
JK Freak

i just got the rr switch panel and like that you can use different switches. where is everyone getting the switches at?

Quick Reply: Pillar switch pod and shifter bezel installed...PICS