Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Picture request: Bestop TREKTOP for 2door JK - interior/structure pics...

Old 11-22-2010, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picture request: Bestop TREKTOP for 2door JK - interior/structure pics...

I am really getting into the idea of the Bestop TREKTOP for my 2door JK. Love the way it looks and the idea that it comes off sort of like a pick-up truck's tonneau cover would over the bed.

What I am hoping I can get some help with here is getting to see what it looks like on the inside, and maybe some pics with it folded down/off as well!

-Interior: if you can show me the 'headliner', or just the inside of it that would be great. Also I'm looking to see the 'structure', or what 'supports' the top from the inside.
-Not to be repetetive, but maybe some shots with it down/off.

Any help and pics are MUCH appreciated - thanks in advance!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:07 AM
JK Super Freak

I can't help with the pics, but i'm 99.9% positive that there is no hardware that holds the top up. I'ts all along the lines of the roll bar. BUT i have heard the top is a hassle to put back up. So most people don't bother with it if their commute is 10-15 mins long..
Old 11-22-2010, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FloBraJK
I can't help with the pics, but i'm 99.9% positive that there is no hardware that holds the top up. I'ts all along the lines of the roll bar. BUT i have heard the top is a hassle to put back up. So most people don't bother with it if their commute is 10-15 mins long..
I was thinking that the Trektop NX did come with a hoop to address pooling issues, but don't think it's been released yet
Old 11-23-2010, 05:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

True, very true. Now that I went back and read all 8 pages of posts when PigInAJeep did the Trektop on his white 2 door (like January '09) I see (read) that it doesn't use any support at all. Just follows the window/door supports over the front seats, the sound bar, and then the roll cage corners in the back.

Thanks for the replies though!! Now if only I could see it folded up for 'transport'! lol

Quick Reply: Picture request: Bestop TREKTOP for 2door JK - interior/structure pics...