Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Picture Request.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Picture Request.

I'm looking to put some new rims on my jeep sahara. does anyone have anything like this?

OR Rugged Ridge Rims 18's.

any suggestions would be great. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays.

Last edited by jfleur91; 12-24-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:18 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by jfleur91
I'm looking to put some new rims on my jeep sahara. does anyone have anything like this?

OR Rugged Ridge Rims 18's.

any suggestions would be great. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays.
I have these exact wheels...Eagle Alloys 140, but they make them in black. You might check their website and maybe they make something even closer to what you're looking for....

Old 12-25-2009, 04:35 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

... any suggestions would be great. ...
If you throw up a picture of your Jeep and the rims you want, then ask if someone can photoshop the wheels onto your Jeep, that might give you a better idea of what yours will look like. I'd volunteer, but I have a foot of snow to shovel here in Oklahoma City--if I can just figure out how to get out of the house (my doors are blocked). LOL.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Talking

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
If you throw up a picture of your Jeep and the rims you want, then ask if someone can photoshop the wheels onto your Jeep, that might give you a better idea of what yours will look like. I'd volunteer, but I have a foot of snow to shovel here in Oklahoma City--if I can just figure out how to get out of the house (my doors are blocked). LOL.

haha here in NJ all the snow is gone off the roads, but its everywhere else you look.

by the way, I'm new to all this rims stuff. would these fit on my stock sahara wheels?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92604_201_07.htm

Thanks everyone
Old 12-25-2009, 12:33 PM
JK Jedi

haha here in NJ all the snow is gone off the roads, but its everywhere else you look.

by the way, I'm new to all this rims stuff. would these fit on my stock sahara wheels?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92604_201_07.htm

Thanks everyone
As these ARE wheels, I take it you mean....will your stock Sahara "TIRES" fit on them? Normally for stock tires you would want an 8" wheel and these are 9" I'm sure they would work, but 9" inch wheels will accept a wider tire better. So unless you are going to install a wider tire, you might want to see if they make them in 8".....

Quick Reply: Picture Request.