Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pics of Tire mount in the cargo area.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any more pics/ideas?
Old 11-13-2009, 09:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To help with the smell you could get one of those big tire bags like they use at discount tire. Or wrap it in a tarp or something and seal it. It would look goofy if you mounted it upright or angled but if you laid it flat it would be ok. A lot of SUVs have the tire inside and no smell.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by IonZone
To help with the smell you could get one of those big tire bags like they use at discount tire. Or wrap it in a tarp or something and seal it. It would look goofy if you mounted it upright or angled but if you laid it flat it would be ok. A lot of SUVs have the tire inside and no smell.
Get one of those cool vacuum bags you see on those informercials that turn a stack of shirts into like an inch thick, those babies are airtight for suuurreee
Old 12-22-2009, 12:22 PM
JK Newbie

bump it up
Old 12-22-2009, 12:59 PM
JK Freak

I got my spare in the back as seen in a previous link. I have no problems with any rubber smell. I know that my 38.5 is far too large to fit inside the rear cargo area straight up. Depends on how big your 37's really are but I would suspect that it may not fit standing up either.

Quick Reply: Pics of Tire mount in the cargo area.