Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pics of jeeps using wheel spacers with lifts and aftermarket wheels

Old 06-15-2009, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of jeeps using wheel spacers with lifts and aftermarket wheels

I am thinking of getting wheel spacers for the wider stance. I have seen a few jeep pics of some of you using wheel spacers but would like to see some more. I really like the wider look of the jeep with them on but want to see quite a few pics before buying. I searched some but not to much luck. Most of the pics i did find were with the factory wheels so not much help. Thanks if you decide to post your pic. Also let me know what spacers you are using please.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:31 PM
JK Junkie

my lug adapters are technically a spacer, but I got an offset rim to compensate for the spacing, and suck it back in closer to the body......so Im not sure that will help you.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

do the tires still sit out wider? my 12.50's sit out but i do like the wider stance. my wheels are 9" i probably should have gome wider wheels but they are what i was looking for at the time. i shouldnt get wheel spacers just for the look since they will throw more shit all over the side of the jeep but what can i say i think it looks cool.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:14 PM
JK Junkie

much wider.
I'll post pics when I get to a computer tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Pics of jeeps using wheel spacers with lifts and aftermarket wheels