Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pics of Hulks on black JK X, anyone?!?!?!

Old 06-28-2007, 12:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of Hulks on black JK X, anyone?!?!?!

It's about to be christmas, easter and my b-day all at once.
After a really long wait I' about to finally pick up my unlimited X (called sport in germany) and the closer I get to the day the more uncertain I get about the choice of wheels.
The 16" stock will be used for the snowtires and I'm trying to decide between 2 afternarket style rims and the hulks in 17"
choice #1

choice #2

Anybody's got the Hulks on a black JK?? Would be my weapon of choice but I'm not quite sure if the complete set up is not going to be too dark and gloomy....
Help me decide by posting pictures and you'll receive pictures of the 2 most awesome off-road vehicles ever ....the UNIMOG and the JK... well I'll post them anyway ;-)

Old 06-28-2007, 09:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will have Hulks on mine in a week ... patience my friend

Quick Reply: Pics of Hulks on black JK X, anyone?!?!?!