Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pics of the finish on wheels

Old 05-19-2007, 01:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This may show the finish a little better.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	South Dakota - Crown 137.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1695  
Old 05-19-2007, 02:18 AM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by armycop
I am not convinced with Teflon either. You have to use plastic utensils with teflon pans because it is not very durable. I am thinking rock will scrape it right off. Cast blast or powdercoating may be the way to go.
you have to think that on the pans tho there is a lot of heat. The teflon may get softer at higher temps. I just know that on the TJ forum there were some guys that had the wheels and were very happy with them. Im gonna try them out so ill let everyone know. There's been a lot of talk about them scratching easy but I have yet to see someone that owns them say that.

Quick Reply: Pics of the finish on wheels