Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pics of 3" BDS Lift with 35's... PLEASE..

Old 12-17-2008, 11:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by qzing01
This is the look I want, its a 3" BDS with 35's on 18" moto metals. I sent the guy a pm but didnt hear back yet. if you look in front of the back tire it looks like the body would rub???
i have a 3" lift with 35" tires. it looked like the body would rub in front of the rear tires, but check these out....

its close, but it didnt rub.

corey d
Old 12-17-2008, 12:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by qzing01
That is perfect. How do you like the procomp tires? Do you get a lot of road noise?
tires are great, not much road noise at all and perform great off road. i like the lift also, but i think i am gonna switch the coils out to either teraflex or full traction. i have heard rumors that they tend to sag after a while and i am going to put on a front bumer and winch after my next deployment. as of right now tho i have no rubbing issues at all
Old 12-17-2008, 01:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE
i have a 3" lift with 35" tires. it looked like the body would rub in front of the rear tires, but check these out....

its close, but it didnt rub.

corey d
WHAT KIND OF WHEELS ARE THOSE???? 17's or 18's? THOSE LOOK GREAT THANKS FOR THE PICS....
Old 12-17-2008, 02:50 PM
JK Super Freak

17" jesters by ballistic offroad

Quick Reply: Pics of 3" BDS Lift with 35's... PLEASE..