Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic Requests **arb Front Rear***

Old 02-24-2008, 03:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bOLsAK=3
Is there a place for a winch?
The big hole behind the lights is for the winch. Look at the first pic I posted. If you look at the other threads I installed a cover over the hole. Im not going to run a winch just yet.

I dont think the rear ARB comes with rear D rings either.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Another question for KNTR, does the front bumper have D-ring posts or any points to mount your winch line back to if needed? It looks like there are holes right below the crush cans in your pics, but can't tell for sure...

Can you hang D-ring's off those for easy connection?

Thanks for the assist, I'm hoping to let Dave at Northridge know what I want and drop it off at his place this week for the first set of mods...

Gadget
Old 02-25-2008, 06:15 PM
JK Junkie

There are holes to hook the winch cable to. I just added D-rings. Ill try and post better pics in a few days.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kntr
There are holes to hook the winch cable to. I just added D-rings. Ill try and post better pics in a few days.
Awesome thanks, I'm still going round and around about which bumper to order...

I like the width, durability and reputation of the ARB (and works with Powerplant) but I prefer the look of the Shrockworks mid-width (just wish it wasn't such a long lead time to get one...).

Cheers,
Gadget
Old 02-26-2008, 05:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Talking Arb

They make a really nice bumper (ARB). Very interested.

Quick Reply: Pic Requests **arb Front Rear***