Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request: side by side bright silver and steelgray

Old 01-20-2007, 09:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic request: side by side bright silver and steelgray

I am ordering monday and cannot decide between these two as well as red rock and rescue. It is so tough to determine the difference between these two. Does anyone have any pics that would show the comparision to enlighten me?
Old 01-21-2007, 08:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Do a dealer search with the colors you like and see it in person....

Pictures dont do it justice.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

Is it that much different than silver? I have been searching dealers, but haven't found anything in the area yet. I want something a little darker than the silver, but less towards white/tan.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:15 AM
JK Newbie

I went with Black. Order a month ago. I am a silver man, but I didnt like how it looked with the black top.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:16 PM
JK Freak

I love black, I mean absolutely love it. However, after having a black mustang, and then my black silverado, I would never buy it on a jeep. Nothing against them, I think they look sweet. But, give it a year and you will be tempted by everyone of those $249 maaco commercials. They just scratch way too easy especially if you plan on doing any bit of off roading. I am hesitant to even get red rock because it is borderline too dark. I hate scratches though, that is just me.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I assume you mean graystone pearl and silver. Just go to your dealer and look at them in a grande cherokee or commander. That's what I did. It is hard to see the difference unless they are near each other. You almost have to check the widow sticker to be sure which one you are looking at. I got the graystone pearl because it was as close as I could get to the previous years khaki which is still my favorite color on a Jeep.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I wish they would have gone with the Mineral Gray that they use on the Rams instead of the Greystone Pearl. To me it's just too close to silver. I have that color on my Grand, and I definately will not get it again.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:36 AM
JK Freak

Thanks guys, hopefully they will have something on the lot when I go down to place my order tonight.

Quick Reply: Pic request: side by side bright silver and steelgray