Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic Request Please: AEV Front Bumper with Bushwacker Fender Flares

Old 04-06-2009, 03:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic Request Please: AEV Front Bumper with Bushwacker Fender Flares

Well, the title pretty much sums it up. Does anyone have the AEV front bumper and Bushwackers? My AEV lines up so nicely with the stock ones it seems a shame to change them, but I'm thinking Bushwackers might look cool on my JK, and well would have saved me the embarassment of mud in my face this past weekend. lol

So, does anyone have pics of this combo?

And since that makes no sense on it's own I'll elaborate, I took my JK to some property I have in Mclean, VA and was going up a hill, popped it inot 4hi, since it was pretty muddy and slick (BFG AT KOs, not so great for traction if the tread fills with mud), popped my head out the window to make sure I was clear of a fallen tree since it was a tight squeeze. Gave it some gas and proceeded to shoot mud up the side of my JK and into my own face. lol My girlfriend couldn't stop laughing at me and was in hysterics as I cleaned off not only little drops of mud, but one golf ball sized chunk that hit me right in the forehead. Once I got cleaned up and proceeded up the hill I told my girlfriend to look out the window to make sure if I was clear on her side, but she wasn't falling for it. lol
Old 04-07-2009, 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Hmm, do I hear crickets chirping? lol Guess nobody's ever run this combo.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:40 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Hmm, do I hear crickets chirping? lol Guess nobody's ever run this combo.
I know that the Superlift JK that was at SEMA in 2006 had this combo. I was going to post up some pics from the Project-JK site, but since they are both similar colors you can't really see. I did find this picture on the Quadratec site which is a little easier to see the the difference in width between the two.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can't help you with pics, love that bumper but those flares are just plain horendous!
Old 04-07-2009, 08:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
can't help you with pics, love that bumper but those flares are just plain horendous!
lol I know that's the general concensus on them, and that was my opinion too at first, but they actually grew on me.

Thanks Littlejon, I'll have to look through the project JK pics and see if I can find a head on shot of them. From the angle in the pic you posted it's hard to tell exactly how far they stick out.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:56 AM
JK Newbie

here is mine:

If You want I can send more pics

Last edited by simov_mincho; 04-08-2009 at 03:00 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks for that pic, looks good actually. And my JK is black so it really gives me a good idea of how it will look. Sent you a PM too.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like that look. All black, AEV, Fenders 35's. Looks great!

Quick Reply: Pic Request Please: AEV Front Bumper with Bushwacker Fender Flares