Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request.. Mango tango vs Surf Blue..

Old 06-23-2010, 03:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
Right on......I see you got that bumper that if I recall they make in Colorado? I actually called these guys because I wanted one real bad. They tried to figure out a cheap way to get it to me, but no go. Damn near any bumper I buy will end up costing me a fortune to get it here. So that's why I'm building mine. Your's looks great tho....
Thanks! This is the third Jeep I have had their bumpers on and have always been very happy.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:25 AM
JK Newbie

It may be a bit late, but here's my lowly Surf Blue Sport. It may not be a Rubicon, but it still looks pretty damn good. Once you manage to remove the labels, the color really shows through.

Keep in mind that there's a thin sheen on gravel pit dust covering the paint, but the blue still really shines. On a sunny day, the color definitely catches people by surprise.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Side Profile..jpg
Views:	88
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	73896  
Old 06-23-2010, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks to everyone.. well it's coming down to the wire... few days left to decide... I think I am slowly leaning more one way than the other...
Old 06-23-2010, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Personally I love the blue Get something that's gonna make you happy though. Good luck
Old 06-23-2010, 07:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BOOST
Thanks to everyone.. well it's coming down to the wire... few days left to decide... I think I am slowly leaning more one way than the other...
Oh now, don't be so coy... give us a sniff! Which way you are leaning maybe you'll get more votes the other way to really mess with your head! LOL
Old 06-24-2010, 04:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BOOST
whatever you do, dont choose a color just because people tell you its better. its your $25k-$30k, and this shouldnt have even been a question for other people to decide. You know what color you personally like better, so just get it.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

What he said above. The only reason I got the Mangonater because nobody had it at home. I really like the Smurf Blue. I do agree I wish the Mango was brighter like Sunkist-orange .
Old 06-24-2010, 07:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JC JK
What he said above. The only reason I got the Mangonater because nobody had it at home. I really like the Smurf Blue. I do agree I wish the Mango was brighter like Sunkist-orange .
ya a little more "muscle-car orange" would have been cooler.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Mango Tango should be in my driveway by 5pm tomorrow !!!!!!

Man, I can't wait!
Old 06-24-2010, 04:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
If you ask me there is NO comparison.......the Mango takes it hands down. The only blue I've EVER liked on ANY jeep is steel blue.
amen to that brotha!

Quick Reply: Pic request.. Mango tango vs Surf Blue..