Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request.. Mango tango vs Surf Blue..

Old 06-21-2010, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by countrydude1992

*edit* read over the 2-door part. i'll work on that

**these pics are all on the forum. none are mine. hope nobody minds
I keep meaning to get a few new pics of my mango tango(that's mine in the pic). The lighting really can make it look different.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey scruffyrubicon, i'm puttin up a link to your album so we can see the different shades. hope you dont mind! great lookin jeep, by the way!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/members/scruffyrubicon-35769-albums-2010-mango-tango-rubicon-4003/
Old 06-21-2010, 09:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Default All different top scenereos for ya.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks so much guys this is tough.. is there any pros or cons to either colour? I wonder which in rubicon form was made less..
Old 06-22-2010, 07:46 AM
JK Super Freak

This was my first-ish post a few days after I picked it up.

Originally Posted by ToolManTimTaylor

I was stopped at the gas station when I got it and was asked "How the hell did you get a Rubicon in this color and with a hard top?" I said I was having trouble finding one and thought I even heard somwhere that for 2010 Surf blue Rubicons were unavailable due to the Islander coming?. Like I said before I have been shopping for a long time and really wanted a Surf but couldn't find one so my Backup was Flame Red ...

Well Flame became just about impossible to find and was going to get my old tried and true White. ... Juuust like every other vehicle I had. The Day I went to have the dealer get the stone white one from another dealer in state, We tried the locator one last time as I just did the night before and had no luck then..... so why now? Bingo it was found as it was being logged into inventory out of state. Almost like the 7 tooth God was smiling down upon me.

For giggles I just now went and built my own on the Jeep website and sure enough ..... Try and build a Surf Blue Rubicon and add the dual top option .... NO GO? The guy was right! Just cannot be done. Cool as hell I say. Is there any truth to what I am finding about availability or is this all in coincidence?
Old 06-22-2010, 08:50 AM
JK Freak

@ToolMan

I think God wanted you to own a Jeep in the color/style you wanted. God Bless God!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by countrydude1992
hey scruffyrubicon, i'm puttin up a link to your album so we can see the different shades. hope you dont mind! great lookin jeep, by the way!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4003
No problem and thanks!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:47 AM
JK Freak

smurf blue is my choice. reminds me of an old CJ-7 Renegade my friend had in the late 80's.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

My dealer has a JKU Rubicon in Mango Tango and it looks really nice
Old 06-22-2010, 12:29 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by BOOST
Is it possible.. to get a 2 door rubicon.. in surf blue beside a mango tango 2 door rubi.. I am having some debating issue.. I have seen the surf in person.. but the next Mango is out of area.. by like 500 miles.. any help would be appreciated..
If this was a poll I bet Mango would win......

Quick Reply: Pic request.. Mango tango vs Surf Blue..