Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request: Flat bushwacker fenders on a stock jeep.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic request: Flat bushwacker fenders on a stock jeep.

I got a smokin deal on the fenders so I picked them up.. But im wondering if I should wait till I have the rims/tires/lift until I install them or if I should just run them on the stock jeep.

Anyone have a photo off them on a stock jeep??
Old 02-28-2010, 01:12 PM
JK Freak

I think there are a couple people on here with this setup. I didn't think it looked bad. I would put em on.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KCTW
I think there are a couple people on here with this setup. I didn't think it looked bad. I would put em on.

Got a set as well... someone has to have pictures of this
Old 06-15-2010, 02:57 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It may look funny, but throw them on anyway and post a picture. It may motivate you to get your tires faster.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've got them on my 2 dr Rubi. I can't post pictures as I'm typing on the Blackberry. They don't look bad on this set-up (IMO) although I won't keep them this way _ a lift is coming and bigger tyres\wheels but I'm doing things a bit at a time as I have the time/$ to get the mods on.
I expect it would look a bit odd on an X or an unlimited maybe but take armycop's advice and use it to motivate you for the wheels. (Nothing will rub if you put on flatfenders first).

Quick Reply: Pic request: Flat bushwacker fenders on a stock jeep.