Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request exp one rear bumper and tire carrier

Old 08-13-2012, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic request exp one rear bumper and tire carrier

I just mounted bushwackers and I was wondering how they look eight he exp one. How is the tire clearance on them. Are you overall happy with it and would you buy if you did it over again? Thanks!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

After looking at all the other manufacturers, I chose the Expedition One rear and would definately buy it again - damn tough rear, opens with the tailgate, works with the stock hitch, for rear protection I wanted full width, and is sturdy enough to be jacked-up with Hi-Lift if needed. I redrilled their Hi-Lift bracket to make it diagonal instead of horizontal.

Here's mine with Warrior rear steel fenders, I presume they're similar curve lines to Bushwacker fenders.

Quick Reply: Pic request exp one rear bumper and tire carrier