Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request.4-door w/2.5" Teraflex coil lift/1.25" body lift/stock rubi wheels/tires

Old 06-12-2010, 10:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic request.4-door w/2.5" Teraflex coil lift/1.25" body lift/stock rubi wheels/tires

Short term goal is to get a 2.5" coil lift and 1.25" body lift on my jeep.

I am going to have to run the stock Rubicon wheels/tires with Spidertrax until my tires wear out....so maybe in 35-50k miles

As the wifey sees it.. Tires are not a necessity until they are worn-THEN I can upgrade.

Some of you may laugh and ask me where my "man card" is but we are trying to pay off our debts and I actually tend to agree with her reasoning for once.

So. I am requesting photos from anyone who has a 2.5" teraflex or similar coil lift with a 1.25" body lift.

I want to see how small the stock Rubicon tires/wheels look. If it looks stupid then I am going to hold off on buying the lift until I can find a cheaper lift/tire package used on craigslist or here.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-13-2010, 04:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3" Skyjacker, Stock Rubi Wheels. Wife's jeep. Worked great. Although last week I put 35's on with Skulls. After a year with the stock wheels, she decided it didn't look right. I gotta say functionally those 33's were just fine.

Quick Reply: Pic request.4-door w/2.5" Teraflex coil lift/1.25" body lift/stock rubi wheels/tires