Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request: 33" Dueler Revo

Old 10-06-2009, 09:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic request: 33" Dueler Revo

Anyone running 33" Dueler Revo A/T? If so - please post some pics and any feedback good/bad? Bridgestone is offering buy 3 get 1 free and they seem like a good tire.

Thanks!
Old 10-06-2009, 09:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

i have a cousin that works at a tire shop i was going to get these but he turned me away from them. i ended up getting pro comp extreme mt so far i like them and their not that loud.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by txtrav
Anyone running 33" Dueler Revo A/T? If so - please post some pics and any feedback good/bad? Bridgestone is offering buy 3 get 1 free and they seem like a good tire.

Thanks!
Only input i can give is that i had them on my Ram 1500 and they were awsome! My dad like them so much he got them as well. They did gret in the sand, excellent in 30" of snow and on wet roads. if they made them for 18" wheels i would have them now! they are not noisy at all. i burried my ram up to the axles in a farm field when i was loading old produce to use for hunting. i put it in 4wd and she walked right out of the mud. they cleaned out great! my answer is if i were you i would get them!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:18 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had them on my '07 for a little while, they are a pretty good tire. They are great on the road, fair off road (cake full of mud easy) and slip on wet rock. But for moderate wheeling and mostly roads, they are ok. I moved up to a M/T because I wanted a M/T tire.

Last edited by armycop; 10-06-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:48 AM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I was all set to get the Revos when a buddy of mine told me he has a set of 33" BFG A/T sitting in storage that he'll give me... for free!

I hope to get them mounted on my new wheels (Eagle Alloy 140) this weekend! ...And then install the much anticipated lift!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by txtrav
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I was all set to get the Revos when a buddy of mine told me he has a set of 33" BFG A/T sitting in storage that he'll give me... for free!

I hope to get them mounted on my new wheels (Eagle Alloy 140) this weekend! ...And then install the much anticipated lift!
You suck. That is all.

J/K, nice find.

Quick Reply: Pic request: 33" Dueler Revo