Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

pic request

Old 11-23-2012, 07:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pic request

Anyone put the new warn zeon winch on poison spyder brawler light front bumper?
Old 11-26-2012, 09:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

yes pics please, I am wanting this winch also for my PSC bumper.
Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just ordered that combo. Don't think I will have it all available for a couple weeks though so no pics yet. Hope I made a good choice without seeing it first!!
Old 11-27-2012, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

i made the same order.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:17 AM
JK Freak

i have a brawler lite w/ stinger. my zeon comes today and i will have pics saturday
Old 12-01-2012, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Any pics yet? My setup still hasn't even shipped so it will be a while for me.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:14 PM
JK Newbie

Not trying to bum anyone out but rumor has it that the Zeon winch will not fit the brawler lite bumper because the bumper has a 3/4 inch recess where the winch sets and the bottom of the winch is mostly flat from one end to the other allowing the ends of the winch to contact the bumper before the mounting points contact the winch plate.
My winch will be here Monday but I did get some measurements off of my bumper and I am guessing that the winch plate will need to be spaced up about 1/2 inch . Lot's of ways to do this but I was thinking of having a plate of the correct thickness cut to the correct dimensions and then welded to the bottom of the winch plate. What do you guys think? This should be just as strong shouldn't it?
Ultimately If this does turn out to be a problem for everyone wanting to install a Zeon on the brawler lite bumper it would be nice to see PSC build us a plate for this application. Sure do like my bumper and want to use the Zeon winch.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ipscguy
Not trying to bum anyone out but rumor has it that the Zeon winch will not fit the brawler lite bumper because the bumper has a 3/4 inch recess where the winch sets and the bottom of the winch is mostly flat from one end to the other allowing the ends of the winch to contact the bumper before the mounting points contact the winch plate.
My winch will be here Monday but I did get some measurements off of my bumper and I am guessing that the winch plate will need to be spaced up about 1/2 inch . Lot's of ways to do this but I was thinking of having a plate of the correct thickness cut to the correct dimensions and then welded to the bottom of the winch plate. What do you guys think? This should be just as strong shouldn't it?
Ultimately If this does turn out to be a problem for everyone wanting to install a Zeon on the brawler lite bumper it would be nice to see PSC build us a plate for this application. Sure do like my bumper and want to use the Zeon winch.
hmmm. where did u here this? i guess it sounds feasible. i have my winch but its in my dads garage. i was there today but didn't bother test fitting it. i am waiting for my power interrupt kit to do the install. if it does hit spacing it up will not be an issue. however, the factor 55 winch lock i have probably wont work since it is not very long. i will need ot source new bolts as well.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:07 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ipscguy
Interesting. This is a bummer and maybe I should cancel my order since it hasn't shipped yet. However I thought the team at NR4x4 was usually pretty good about letting you know those sorts of things if you ordered items that weren't compatible. Maybe I will give them a call tomorrow.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:02 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rtguy1
hmmm. where did u here this? i guess it sounds feasible. i have my winch but its in my dads garage. i was there today but didn't bother test fitting it. i am waiting for my power interrupt kit to do the install. if it does hit spacing it up will not be an issue. however, the factor 55 winch lock i have probably wont work since it is not very long. i will need ot source new bolts as well.
This came from a forum member on another forum that has already attempted this install (he got all of his stuff around the middle of the weak).
I agree that it should not be too difficult to space this thing up . Bummer about the factor 55 lock . I started to order one but didn't . My winch should be in tomorrow and I will have more info then.

Quick Reply: pic request