Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Pic request: 16x8.5" wheels with 265/75-16 tires

Old 09-19-2011, 02:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pic request: 16x8.5" wheels with 265/75-16 tires

My 265/75-16 Kelly Safari TSR tires have 8.75" of total tread width. I'm looking at some MB 72 wheels to possibly put them on. Unfortunately, the MBs only come in 8.5" width. The Kelly website says 7.0-8.0 inch wheels for these tires only.

I hate the "roller skate wheel" look...don't want my wheels to look wider than the tires. It's one of my pet peeves. If anybody here is running 8.5" wide wheels with 265 series tires...please help a bro out and post up some pics. I'd love to see how this combo looks in real life. I think it'll be OK...but I want to see before I buy.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Pic request: 16x8.5" wheels with 265/75-16 tires