Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

PIC of Jeeps with wider stances!

Old 01-25-2011, 03:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PIC of Jeeps with wider stances!

Can i request pics from guys/gals with wheel spacers to give their jeep a wider stance. Especially if you are running 300+ size tires.

I ask cause I might try a 1.5" spidertrax spacer (front and rear) on a 325/60/18 Terra Grappler with no lift.

Thanks guys!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok, here is my Unlimited Sahara. The mod's are just starting. I have a 2.5 inch lift, Speedbumps, and shocks in my garage to be installed this weekend. But I got my Nitto Trail Grapplers put on yesterday. So here is a wheel spacer but no lift picture of 35x12.5r18lt's on an unlimited:

Before:

After:

Davesrb
Old 01-25-2011, 03:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks nice already have you driven her yet to see if there is any rubbing? Also do you have a pic from top of the fenders to see how far they stick out?

Please post pic when the lift is installed.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pingi3
Looks nice already have you driven her yet to see if there is any rubbing? Also do you have a pic from top of the fenders to see how far they stick out?

Please post pic when the lift is installed.
They stick out about 1.5 to 2 inches. They rub at full lock on the sway bar a little, and I sure wouldn't want to compress the suspension much. This just has to hold me until Friday when I put my lift on.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Put 1.5 spidertrax spacers on when I lifted with stock rims and tires. Just before the first snow I finally got around to getting new rims and tires. I didn't bother pulling the spacers for the week or so I had the new stuff on. I probably will pull the spacers in the spring.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:35 PM
JK Super Freak

That's looking good! Can't wait for pics with the lift installed!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:44 PM
JK Freak

Default Old pic but it works:)

Old 01-25-2011, 04:51 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by nachostheclown
Put 1.5 spidertrax spacers on when I lifted with stock rims and tires. Just before the first snow I finally got around to getting new rims and tires. I didn't bother pulling the spacers for the week or so I had the new stuff on. I probably will pull the spacers in the spring.
Any reason you will pull the spacers... Just to wide or what. Thanks. ?
Old 01-25-2011, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Check out WOL's rig, that thing is pretty mean, and has a wide stance like you're looking for
Old 01-25-2011, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nachostheclown

Darn good looking rig!

Quick Reply: PIC of Jeeps with wider stances!