Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Phase I done

Old 03-09-2011, 12:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The duratracs ride exceptionally nice. By far the best tire purchase I have ever made on any vehicle. And they are simply amazing in the snow and wet stuff.
Looking at the hard top for winters here. The thermonuclear heater is good up front, but kids sometimes don't stay as warm in the back.
Thanks for all the compliments. Super happy with the way it turned out.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Love the bumper. TF Leveling kit and 33's have looooong been on my wish list. Now I have to add the bumper as well......it never ends
Old 03-09-2011, 01:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sure doesnt cause now i want the rear one to match!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hammer002
Just installed Teraflex leveling kit - with the Rugged Ridge bumper and Duratrac 33's it looks perfect

Looks good. Been thinking about that same lift myself. Did you install it yourself?
Old 03-09-2011, 09:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah I installed it. Very simple. Could do it alone if needed. Read quite a bit here for tips on the install and found some good advice. Took me about four hours at a slow and steady pace while talking with Dad.

Top tips:
Have some silicone spray handy - really helps the factory isolators slide over new spacers and spray the rear circular part that slides into the tub.

Take the thirty seconds to remove the brake line bracket at each corner.

Take the emergency cables loose from the bottom of the tub.

Let the weight of the vehicle seat the rear spacers.

I recommend renting a spring compressor for the rear springs. There are several ways around it, but all take five times the time if you just had one handy.

With that - VERY easy install. And I used all hand tools! Even a four way for the wheels cause we were in Dad's new garage with no compressor yet.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:42 AM
JK Freak

Looks great. Thinking of going with the same setup on my 4dr.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Hammer002
Just installed Teraflex leveling kit - with the Rugged Ridge bumper and Duratrac 33's it looks perfect

very nice
Old 08-30-2011, 08:08 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry to bump an old thread, but this is what I'm looking to do, and it looks GREAT.

I am not really familiar with that Wrangler tire aside from it comes stock on a lot of Wrangler's right?

Mine has a Wrangler spare, and Pirelli Scorpions () from the previous owner.

Are those Wrangler's any good in the mud? That's where I am looking to play some, and on normal trails.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:14 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by XAFSSGT
Sorry to bump an old thread, but this is what I'm looking to do, and it looks GREAT.

I am not really familiar with that Wrangler tire aside from it comes stock on a lot of Wrangler's right?

Mine has a Wrangler spare, and Pirelli Scorpions () from the previous owner.

Are those Wrangler's any good in the mud? That's where I am looking to play some, and on normal trails.
That specific tire does not come on stock wrangler jeeps. That tire is the Goodyear Duratrac.
(http://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/wrangler-duratrac)

Do a search on here for them... lots of people running them in all types of situations and they get awesome reviews.

Quick Reply: Phase I done