Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Perminant UV Mesh Top

Old 04-05-2012, 02:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IndymudderJK
Have spent hours thinking how to build the best UV Mesh top that can stay on the vehicle at all times, Even with the Soft top or hard top installed, How to make it very rugged so it last, and will give complete access to the freedom top panels in the front for easy removal, and does not require a windshield channel, I have accomplished my goal, My question for you fellow jeepers, what is a fair asking price? And is there a demand for such product? Please feel free to comment, I will be making my first 1 in the next week, Thanks
As others have said.. http://www.spiderwebshade.com/ - been running mine with and without soft-top for 6 months? only thing I have to do is remove to bungee cords from the soft-top front clamps.. but I've been running top down and door-less past few weeks and have yet to put those two bungee's back on.. might flap a little more without.. i'll have to put them back on to test.

If you really wanted to make your own - i'm pretty sure you could figure it out from looking at pics on their website.. That's how my thought process started as well (make a shade like that myself) but in the end.. I just bought one.

Quick Reply: Perminant UV Mesh Top