Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Peak into SEMA 2014 Crown Suspension Jeep JK

Old 03-03-2014, 04:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peak into SEMA 2014 Crown Suspension Jeep JK

Hey guys just thought Id give you a peak at what we are working on for the upcoming 2014 shows / SEMA.

Let me know what you think
Click image for larger version

Name:	crown-jeep-sml Final.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	534946
Old 03-03-2014, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks legit
Old 03-03-2014, 06:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do something more creative with the tailgate. Otherwise it looks awesome. You have 9 months till SEMA, don't procrastinate too much.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Try to branch away from the big lift, big tires, light bar roof rack & try to do something nobody had seen. Like when off road Evo did their stretch 2-dr vengeance. That was something no one has ever seen. I understand it's a show vehicle & you'll have other projects, but don't make this one just blend in tithe crowd. Make it stick out. Maybe put a 50"light bar on the back if the jeep, & start a whole new trend or idea.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

But I really like the paint scheme I would definite keep that.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:24 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by pwain
Do something more creative with the tailgate. Otherwise it looks awesome. You have 9 months till SEMA, don't procrastinate too much.
We have thought about that, we are thinking about doing a drop tailgate with Jeep or Crown embossed
Old 03-04-2014, 10:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jeep-Junkie34
Try to branch away from the big lift, big tires, light bar roof rack & try to do something nobody had seen. Like when off road Evo did their stretch 2-dr vengeance. That was something no one has ever seen. I understand it's a show vehicle & you'll have other projects, but don't make this one just blend in tithe crowd. Make it stick out. Maybe put a 50"light bar on the back if the jeep, & start a whole new trend or idea.
We have kicked around lights all the way around the Rack seen as we will be bringing a line of light. We just don't want it to look tacky. The rendering is a base for the direction we are headed minor modification will be done through out the build.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:36 PM
JK Newbie

I dig it. I don't get the unibrow grilles though.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:23 PM
JK Newbie

I like the look. Only suggestion would be to carry the same paint scheme into the front grill. It looks a bit like its been rhino lined. And everyone with some spray bedliner can do that.

Quick Reply: Peak into SEMA 2014 Crown Suspension Jeep JK