Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Painted to match KC Daylighters

Old 07-14-2011, 01:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Painted to match KC Daylighters

Hadnt seen it before, but it came to me shortly after I wired up some KC Hilites driving lights. I looked at the bright white K and C on the covers and thought it just stood out too much. Thought it would be cool if they were the same color as the Jeep. Sanded off the white paint with wet dry sandpaper using no water carefully by hand. Then I bought some touch up paint with the fingerpolish type applicator and hand painted the K and C the same color as the Jeep. Did two careful coats and did a clear coat with wife's clear fingernail polish. The pictures dont show the match as well as it really is, but they turned out great. This would look really cool with some of the Jeeps of a color that would be easily recognized like the detonator yellows and mango oranges.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:38 AM
JK Freak

Looks great I will keep this in mind for when I get my lights

Oh and the Bumper Looks really good also

Last edited by fish; 08-13-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks really good! Havent seen anyone do that before.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks good! I guess I got lucky, mine came painted to match right from KC

Quick Reply: Painted to match KC Daylighters