Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Painted Hard Trektop w/ 2 sunroofs

Old 08-04-2009, 06:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like both the color-matched and fast back aspects. The mark up is to be expected at the dealer.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some 22" Rockstars and a chrome grill would be pimp fo shizzle
Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 AM
JK Freak

I've also looked at this Jeep and its nice but not worth the price tag.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

I bought one of these for my Jeep. Hopefully it will make it down to Screaming Lizard soon and you can see pictures of it on the Rescue Green Hemi thread.

I bought the fastback b/c I liked the look. I got it colormatched so it wouldn't be as hot as the black top. And I liked the look better. It is also much better insulated and it will be heavier than the freedom top.

Price: For a plain black fastback top $2595
FB black t top $4717
FB dual sunroof top $3633

matching paint is about $500 for a top.

on Quadratec a freedom top for an unlimited is $2200

Oh, btw, the gentleman at Wild boar didn't really reccommend the deluxe with wiper. He said that the slant back doesn't seem to have the same problems as the normal with mud and dust covering the view. He talked me out of the extra $650 "deluxe" options.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:53 AM
JK Super Freak

If it was a different color I'd be all over that. That orange color.....makes me wanna....
Old 08-04-2009, 09:48 AM
JK Super Freak

Seems to be the new thing for dealers to have the one "exclusive" unlimited, the one by me put on some cheap steel bumpers, a winch, and a leveling kit and are selling it for 42k, they are going to have to find some rich guy who doesn't know much to sell that thing
Old 08-04-2009, 10:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I like the top however i would have to hit the lotter before I would spend that kind of dough on that. Im thinking of all the other upgrades you could do for the cost of that top.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ej428bj
I like the top however i would have to hit the lotter before I would spend that kind of dough on that. Im thinking of all the other upgrades you could do for the cost of that top.

Front evo coilovers, long arm, valve kings in the rear, air bump system, all for half that, yeah, that top would be way down the line, and since I'm a 2dr it is nowhere down the line for me. That's the only thing I'm jealous of the 4drs for is the slanted back of the rollcage, I'd kill to have that but if it were on a 2dr it would defeat the purpose of the cage for the back seat :/

Quick Reply: Painted Hard Trektop w/ 2 sunroofs