Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Painted Hard Top and Bushwacker Flares

Old 08-10-2008, 03:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yuck...too much red...looks like a mall crawler to me...show me more pics ater it goes in alittle dirt.....I don't really like "show Jeeps" myself....just my 2 cents
Old 08-10-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Super Freak

I like it. It's definitely a lot of red, but anytime someone does something different and thinks outside the box, even if it's not everyone's cup of tea, it just shows how versatile these jeeps really are. You can go from a hardcore trail rig, with trail etched pinstripes to a totally custom ride like something SLC or COP4x4 puts together and they're all killer.

And the bushwacker flares have actually grown on me. I hated them at first and then a few months back I saw the black JK Camp posted a pic of in this thread and I got to liking them.

Temporary highjack, but Camp or Screamin Lizard have either of you guys done an SRT8 brake swap onto a JK yet? If so, could you PM Me? I'm trying to get all my parts set up to get it done. Highjack done. Sorry.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Fallen Hero

That is alot of red!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Epic-Addictions Representative

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tell them they need the aev hood!

Quick Reply: Painted Hard Top and Bushwacker Flares