Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

outch !! pics

Old 05-23-2007, 01:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no I did'nt get the scratches I got down there out but they were "liveable" this is a little too much for me to live with...

yea guys lets keep the carnage comming. so far I'd say that Bamoman has the worst damage with the dents above the "steps"....
Old 05-23-2007, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

DESERT PINSTRIPING!!!! Gotta love it.

My old CJ had rattle can paint so I didn't care. But, I hear that a reeaaallly heavy wax job before the trail run helps the branches slide by.

Just make sure you don't mistake a quad trail for a Jeep trail. Been there, done that. Plus, quad trails have turns that are way too tight for you four door.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:18 PM
JK Jedi Master

You can't see from the pic but the side is buckled from the fender being pushed in... the trails are tight...

the flares are all scratched up.. but what the hell... if it was going to happen now, or in 10 years when it's a trail rig only..

Old 05-23-2007, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here's my runnin with a tree on the trail...

It's not so bad because I have ordered a Shrockworks bumper now...
Old 05-23-2007, 06:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My stock rubi flexes really well.... right into a tree stump. Time for a new bumper!

Old 05-23-2007, 09:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
You can't see from the pic but the side is buckled from the fender being pushed in... the trails are tight...

the flares are all scratched up.. but what the hell... if it was going to happen now, or in 10 years when it's a trail rig only..

eeeeew thats deep bro

Quick Reply: outch !! pics