Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Our New Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper

Old 04-09-2010, 12:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Our New Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper

Well, it's been awhile since my last post so go easy on me ...

Finally got around to replacing the junky plastic stock front bumper this past weekend. The stock bumper got crushed/collapsed during a winter ride through some ice puddles that was (obviously) thicker than what I expected it to be!!

Overall, installation was simple. Added the Center Hoop and End Caps with Mopar Fog Lights and KC 6" Slims 100W Driving Lights.

The flash computer update process to activiate the Mopar fogs at a Jeep dealer in Southern NJ was painless and went smoothly. I wish that I would have known about that fact up-front ($60 charge and not listed in the on-line PDF installation guides!) before I purchased them but the factory controls are nice-to-have.

Looking forward to getting the XHD rear bumper next month.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1663.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	40249   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1722.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	40250   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1721.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	40251  
Old 04-09-2010, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good I just got mine on last wk also.

Quick Reply: Our New Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper