Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

ORE + Hurst = ?

Old 01-27-2010, 05:27 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking ORE + Hurst = ?

So what does Offroad Evolution and Hurst look like, well check it out i just finished installing my Hurst Shifter Handle, now it completes the look with the ORE SBS Shifter/Plug. It took me awhile to decide on a shifter handle, about a few days, i always like pistol grip shifter but wasn't sure it would go with the jeep after receiving it, the flat black looks great, and after installing it I love it now. Sorry for the crappy cellphone night pictures, the pics dont do it justice. So what ya think?

Old 01-27-2010, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

that's really cool!
Old 01-27-2010, 05:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks sweet, all the Hurst shifters I saw said they are for a manual only Would a "t" handle Hurst shifter work?
Old 01-27-2010, 05:40 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jason0341
Looks sweet, all the Hurst shifters I saw said they are for a manual only Would a "t" handle Hurst shifter work?

Well I bought the Gennie Shifter adapter called Lo-dapt II, which is for shifter knobs with 16mm X 1.50 threads. So I bought the Hurst handle that hand the same thread size. So if you find the hurst T-handle in that thread size you can use it with the adapter.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

How much did that badboy cost? Looks great
Old 01-27-2010, 06:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TAMPAJEEPER
How much did that badboy cost? Looks great
The adapter was 24.95
The Hurst Shift Handle was 59.75 from Summitracing
The Offroad Evolution SBS Shifter/Plug was 34.99
Old 01-27-2010, 06:57 PM
JK Newbie

Looks pretty high! It doesnt feel awkward?
Old 01-27-2010, 07:04 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by outkast
Looks pretty high! It doesnt feel awkward?
It is high but not really awkward, my brother said the same thing, thought it was alil on the high but liked it alot, doesnt interfere with a/c controls. I like it high
Old 08-28-2011, 01:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by fastrat350
So what does Offroad Evolution and Hurst look like, well check it out i just finished installing my Hurst Shifter Handle, now it completes the look with the ORE SBS Shifter/Plug. It took me awhile to decide on a shifter handle, about a few days, i always like pistol grip shifter but wasn't sure it would go with the jeep after receiving it, the flat black looks great, and after installing it I love it now. Sorry for the crappy cellphone night pictures, the pics dont do it justice. So what ya think?

Where did you order the lo dapt2 from? Looks awsome dude!!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:04 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
EVO MFG Representative

Originally Posted by fastrat350

Cool combo. Looks great.

EVO

Quick Reply: ORE + Hurst = ?