Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Ooh those Wheeeeeeelz

Old 02-17-2014, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Wheeeelz from Uncle Sam!

After months of waiting, the wife finally allowed me to get my wheels and tires and BOY was it worth the wait... well, i never wanna wait again, but you know what I mean... Speaking of waiting, these jokers were supposed to be here last Thursday, but as my luck would have it we got hit with the freakin' storm of the century... Of course, that left me waiting until today... Anyway, they're here at last. At least the wait gave me time to cut me fenders

Before I unveil, I came across a brand new set of Orbab Rock sliders on Craigslist for.... $125... Yes, you heard me... $125... For a new set of $450 Orfab's!! The only thing I needed to buy was the mounting hardware, which I ordered today without question.. I'll post a pic of those sucka's when I get them mounted..

BEHOLD....

Click image for larger version

Name:	new wheels.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	531710

Last edited by ouroborus2012; 02-17-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lookin good man. I think DuraTracs will be my next tire of choice as well.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Krawlersaur
Lookin good man. I think DuraTracs will be my next tire of choice as well.
I really like the way these look, dude. I tossed up between these and the Cooper STT's for the longest time, but ultimately went with these. I'm glad I did, they look gnarly as hayell!

Quick Reply: Ooh those Wheeeeeeelz