Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

OME, Riddler Diff Covers, Evap skid Plate installed

Old 05-19-2008, 11:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OME, Riddler Diff Covers, Evap skid Plate installed

I installed a few things; just thought I would share! I am still waiting for a few things to complete the lift, but my free time to do the install forced me to get a head start on things. I got 4" up front and just under 3" in the rear....

The next thing will be wheels/tires; but I need some time for the wife to settle down a bit... J/K...

Old 05-19-2008, 12:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RuBob
619's in the front? damn, i didn't want that much lift but David said to go with the 619's. i guess i will hold off for now.

looks good though (obviously, bigger tires needed). that lift is both scary and very cool!!
619's yes.... And if you are talking about the lift I think you are; it has had a lot scary and heavier things on it!

Old 05-19-2008, 12:21 PM
JK Freak

I know it looks scary; but it is rated for 6800lbs. It lifts the JK with ease, and is really quite stable! The best $1,200.00 I ever spent, that is if you do most of your work at home! It is also great for those much needed underbody flushes! Did I mention it is portable!
Old 05-19-2008, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks good! That is the lift I want..
Old 05-20-2008, 04:30 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by HITMONEY
Whoa... I like that hoist!!

Where do I get one!?!
Just do a google search for "Mid-Rise-Lift" and you will find many different brands... Mine is made by Bend-Pak; I have had it for about 5 years and it has served me well... I see they have went up in price since I purchased mine; I got mine for just over $1,200.00, and that included shipping!

It works out great if you do not have room for a 2 post lift; plus the fact it runs on 110, and can be brought outside makes it nice for all kind of things... I found that I use it a lot just to wash or wax my vehicles. I can have the JK in the air in under 5 minutes. It makes it really easy to power wash the muck from the undercarriage.

Here it is in my garage.

Old 05-20-2008, 05:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Jeep looks awesome, the lift is incredible.

Quick Reply: OME, Riddler Diff Covers, Evap skid Plate installed