Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

OME lift with pics

Old 02-01-2010, 02:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old Man Emu Lift

Just installed one of David's / Northridge, OME HD LT lift with ft/r adj sway links & track bars, rear coil retainers, ft Currie adj ca's, ft/r bump stops, ext brake lines, Coast 1310 front drive shaft (not installed ds yet).

It rides noticeably firmer like a Jeep should, but very good, and tracks great. No issues, and WOL's write up was easy to follow. It did leave me with some of the factory rake so I'm putting in front 1" spacers tonight.

Haven't had it off road yet to test it out, but on pavement I am very happy.

David took calls on a Sunday with some dumb install questions and could not have treated me better or faster. He's got my business
Old 02-01-2010, 03:28 PM
JK Freak

looks great what rims and tires you going with now. and what rock gaurds are those u got
Old 02-01-2010, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

It does look great....post pics when you get the tires on too!
Old 07-26-2010, 02:28 PM
JK Newbie

Default question about lifting with OME

Hi guys
Soon i have a sahara unlimited in my garage, and my plan is to put a OME 2" lift on it with 33".
What do i really need to do when i put the lift kit on.. what is recomended
I have searched the forums and what i have found out is:
no big changes, but i dont feel like i can trust the dealer, asked him about the kit and he was only interrested in selling and seamed like he could care less about my big mod plans..
So lets say i replace the springs and coils (little unsure about all the spelling)
Then i need to replace some bracket in the rear. (yeah, you guessed right,never done anything like this before) Do i need some kind of steering stabilizer? Anything else i need to change if i lift the car with 2"OME
Im planning on putting mickey thopsson rims and cooper stt tires on.
Thanks guys// Johan

Quick Reply: OME lift with pics