Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Ome flex

Old 08-10-2008, 01:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ome flex

I do have TF Shock adapters in the rear...

Old 08-10-2008, 04:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice Flex! The Jeep looks sweet too!
Old 08-10-2008, 05:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

See if you can find an actual ramp to try out your flex.. kinda hard to see how much flex you really have. Usually a loading dock has something like that! Post some pics... been hoping to see what an ome maxes at...
Old 08-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Fallen Hero

WoW Look at those BFG A/T turn into powder donuts I bet you heard that stuff for miles as they cleaned out.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:55 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 150
WoW Look at those BFG A/T turn into powder donuts I bet you heard that stuff for miles as they cleaned out.
YUP the Shit was FLYING, lucky I have the Beautiful SAHARA STEPS keeps the Crap of the doors... But I almost broke them... I don't think they will last on the trail
Old 08-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Fallen Hero

Originally Posted by crossbones
YUP the Shit was FLYING, lucky I have the Beautiful SAHARA STEPS keeps the Crap of the doors... But I almost broke them... I don't think they will last on the trail

Yeah, I have those same "Beautiful Sahara Steps" on mine except alot shorter, I am thinking about tradeing them in for some Shrockworks Anthirite ones. Just waiting for Screaming Lizzard toget me a shipping quote before I pull the trigger.

On a side note wear did you get those sweet AEV Bison stickers on your jeep? I have looking for them for a while now. With now luck may I remind you.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:14 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 150
Yeah, I have those same "Beautiful Sahara Steps" on mine except alot shorter, I am thinking about tradeing them in for some Shrockworks Anthirite ones. Just waiting for Screaming Lizzard toget me a shipping quote before I pull the trigger.

On a side note wear did you get those sweet AEV Bison stickers on your jeep? I have looking for them for a while now. With now luck may I remind you.
PM SENT for the AEV Decals

I would like to get shrckworks aswell but I am torn I like having the protection from flying debris for the doors, maybe the TF Sliders offer more protection...
Old 08-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Fallen Hero

Originally Posted by crossbones
I would like to get shrckworks aswell but I am torn I like having the protection from flying debris for the doors, maybe the TF Sliders offer more protection...
mine seem to collect mud under the front fender and the rail. I find it rather bother some. The flying debri is more thsn likely due to the BFG A/T's I know when I had those tires I could not stick my arm out the windows, cause those bad boys threw stones like a mid evil catapope.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Fallen Hero

check TF ebay stores. Once apon a time when I was looking for them I found them there.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:05 AM
JK Freak

TeraFlexPLUS 1-800-388-5337 they ship quickly

Quick Reply: Ome flex