Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Olympic Rock Front/Rear with 35's

Old 05-26-2011, 04:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Olympic Rock Front/Rear with 35's

I'm considering getting this set of simple bumpers, but I've only ever seen them on a stock JK. I'd like to see how balanced they look on a Jeep with preferably 35's, but 33's/37's will do also.

I'm particularly concerned about how low the rear bumper hangs, but I've read online that the droop can be fixed by drilling new mount holes. I'm prepared to do that if necessary.

To add to the above, I'd also like to see a Warrior Products Front Rock Crawler bumper (plain bumper - no extras) on the same wheel setup too. But from what I understand, Warrior's bumpers are not very durable. Feel free to correct me on this. I like the way they look.

Please post any pictures you have of the above (NOT the stock product pics). I appreciate the help.

Last edited by Dynamo; 05-26-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:19 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had both front and rear Olympic rock bumpers on my 2 JK's and they were pretty solid bumpers that still looked good after 3+ years on the two Jeeps. They were pretty cheap and one of the first bumpers in stock by Q-tec when I got them in 2007.

Rear rock bumper on my '07 JK (33's):

Front rock bumper on my '07 JK (35's):

Same bumper on my '08 JK (35's):

Rear bumper on my '08 JK (35's) Mall krawling...

Last edited by armycop; 05-26-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by armycop
I had both front and rear Olympic rock bumpers on my 2 JK's and they were pretty solid bumpers that still looked good after 3+ years on the two Jeeps. They were pretty cheap and one of the first bumpers in stock by Q-tec when I got them in 2007.

Rear rock bumper on my '07 JK (33's):

Front rock bumper on my '07 JK (35's):

Same bumper on my '08 JK (35's):

Rear bumper on my '08 JK (35's) Mall krawling...

Perfect! Just what I was looking for. Cheers mate.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:10 AM
JK Freak

Now, does anyone have any pics without the grille guard?

Quick Reply: Olympic Rock Front/Rear with 35's