Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Olympic Rock Front Bumper and Skid Plate Question

Old 10-05-2011, 01:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Olympic Rock Front Bumper and Skid Plate Question

I'm looking into getting the olympic rock bumper because I love the simplicity of it. I also hate the stock air dam and am also looking into a skid plate. I don't need anything crazy as I don't really go rock crawling, just something to take the place of the air dam. Any suggestions on skid plates that work well and look good with the olympic rock front bumper? Also any pics would be awesome

Brand new to the forum and this is my first post. Have an 09 X and beginning my build
Old 10-05-2011, 01:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most people (including me) just rip that plastic "thing" off the front. It looks SO much better without it.

Quick Reply: Olympic Rock Front Bumper and Skid Plate Question