Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

OK thought this was hilarious... Or I m just a mean bastid!!

Old 07-16-2011, 09:46 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish Jeep
I went to help my buddy put a lift on his jeep... Which is a great thing.... Now I am one to look at everything BEFORE I start........
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... I am looking at his garage and the HEIGHT of the garage door..... the inside height is high....... the garage door frame IS NOT!!!!!

I think most of you can see whats coming LOL......... YUP!!!!!! all done and the Jeep wouldnt fit backing it out..... I laughed so fucking hard... I almost puked.... He wasnt amused.... So smaller tired (stock) and it squeeked out......

long story short... I had a great night and wasnt drunk!! LOL
I don't understand why you guys went through the effort to change the tires, rather than let the air out of the ones you had on...???
Old 07-16-2011, 01:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AK4Dave
I don't understand why you guys went through the effort to change the tires, rather than let the air out of the ones you had on...???
Once again he was a walking train wreck... He was so mad He demanded to change the tires... I wasnt going to suggest air down... He was doing so good I was so proud of him LMAOOOOOOOOO:rotf lmao2:
Old 08-13-2011, 04:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hahah
Old 08-13-2011, 04:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did the same thing back in the mid 90's on my 90 Chevy Z71. I rolled into my shop stock , then after a 6" pro Comp stage III lift and a 2" trail master Body lift and a set of 38's .... DAMMIT! off came the rims and tires and heave ho on a set of rims I had kickin around.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:33 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Irish Jeep
Once again he was a walking train wreck... He was so mad He demanded to change the tires... I wasnt going to suggest air down... He was doing so good I was so proud of him LMAOOOOOOOOO:rotf lmao2:
Yeah.....ANY suggestion at that point may have been dangerous....lol

Quick Reply: OK thought this was hilarious... Or I m just a mean bastid!!