Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Ok Now I am part of the stinger club! Whooo Hooooo!!!

Old 04-23-2012, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheonlyREDhead 2008 JK

Or Fab has the best customer service and the product quality is just perfect!!

Here is the new OR Fab Stinger Stubby, Thanks to all my friends and the other OR fab stinger threads for helping me decide on this bumper because I love it!!!

Here are some of my pics of before and after the super star stinger was mounted on my rig

Here it is naked

Here it is mounted

Seriously with the stock bumper off already this thing would take someone 20 mins without doing the winch part.

Here are my shackles drying

Here it is done which made me realize how bad my grill has faded and needs to be touched up

Here is a shot of the wife after we played tennis and she has that look like I think he loves this jeep more than me

Here it is with the grill repainted too, sun made for a bad pic but it looks great in person

Another finished shot

and one more

Ok what do yall think of my rig now?? I am growing up slowly but shirly,

Red
it came out nice. i like the color choice.

Quick Reply: Ok Now I am part of the stinger club! Whooo Hooooo!!!