Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Off Road Hero's soft top.

Old 10-18-2009, 11:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off Road Hero's soft top.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-18-2009, 11:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good man. Does is hold up good against leakage. i have been looking into one like this
Old 10-18-2009, 11:47 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Public Notice from the Administrator:
WARNING: BUYER BEWARE
The manufacturer of this product is believed to be a Canadian based company called Californiatops. This conclusion was determined by doing research online and by what the author of this post eventually stated in his post here.

Californiatops is a company that has a long history of questionable business practices and they have been banned from eBay and PayPal. This has been documented by the Ripoff Report and can be verified by doing a simple Google search or a search on forums such as JeepsUnlimited.com and RubiconOwners.com. More recently, a member here had purchased a thermal liner from this company while they were still going under the name coloradojeepman and his experience with them can be found here.

I have personally tried contacting this company to acquire a phone number and/or physical address for their stated location in Florida just in case the information I had about them was erroneous and my inquiries were met with hostility and my questions went unanswered. Needless to say, it is our opinion that this company has questionable business practices and would advise against purchasing any of their products.
this thread is now closed and i would appreciate it if you would refrain from making future posts regarding this company. thank you.

Quick Reply: Off Road Hero's soft top.